Design, Fashion Shows, Marketing, & Facts”. This 1921 clipping from the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, with story and drawings by Marguerite Martyn, represents the saturation newspaper coverage given to society women at a fashionable dance.
- As the technology evolves, 3D printers will become more accessible to designers and eventually, consumers — these could potentially reshape design and production in the fashion industry entirely.
- President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo has expressed support for Citayam Fashion Week phenomenon that has occurred in a downtown Jakarta area and has been trending on the internet for a while recently.
- Influenced by technical innovation and concerns around ethicality and sustainability, and accelerated by the Covid-19 pandemic, fashion as a commercial enterprise faces existential challenges.
- And brands share their digital heritage assets and their experiences and best practices in the field of digitisation, access and valorisation of fashion heritage resources.
- Social media is changing the way practitioners deliver